Donations to the library can mean many different things. Read below to find more information about donating materials, financial support, memorial, and planned giving.
Donate Books and DVDs
The Library is continually accepting donations of books and DVDs. Please respect these guidelines we have for library donations.
- Please drop them off during the following open hours: Monday-Thursday 9-6 | Friday & Saturday 9-1
- The library will preview the items to see if they are needed in the collection. Items not chosen for the collection go to the ongoing book sale managed by the Friends of the Library.
- We do not accept outdated text books, encyclopedia sets, or mail catalogs.
- We will accept magazines, but no more than two-dozen per drop
- We reserve the right to stop accepting donations at any time
The library accepts monetary donations that provide support for collections, services, or capital expenditures. Financial supporters may indicate an area of interest they would like to support. Donations have often been used to supplement special collections, children's summer programs, computers, shelving, or other furniture.
The Library Director can provide a current list of items and services that are in line with the library's strategic plan. Call (608) 296-2544, or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
You may choose to honor a loved one through a memorial donation to the library. You can indicate a particular area of the collection or the library in which the donation should be used, such that it reflects the individual being honored.
If you would like to leave a legacy with the Ethel Everhard Memorial Library please reach out to the library director directly at (608) 296-2544 or email@example.com, to discuss further information.